DSG RACE PRO GLOVE Black Red White
The DSG RacePro is engineered to perform, built to last and to protect, and designed to look great with any of our jackets.
The next generation pair of sport gloves for the track day enthusiast has been designed with a list of features and an outspoken graphic design signature. The RacePro gloves are loaded with protective elements. Race-spec knuckle, finger, palm and cuff protection and sliders; you name it, it’s all there. Furthermore, they afford you the ideal control of your grips and levers, and the ultimate freedom of movement is provided by using supple yet strong leather and stretch panels. These gloves are ready to accompany you in absolute style, total comfort, and safety to your next track day.
OUTER SHELL MATERIAL
- Tanned Goatskin for optimal fit and protection.
- Perforated PU coated fabric.
- Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU)
- Outside stitching - positioned on the outside of the glove.
- Inner Lining - Tri-fleece liner
- Polyester tricot fabric is used for glove lining, to wick moisture away and to prevent hands from getting damp.
- Grip panel at palm.
- Long cuff.
- Ventilation holes.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger.
- TPU hard shell palm sliderat the palm side of the glove.
- TPU cuff protectorat the cuff of these gloves to add additional impact protection.
- The pre-shaped TPU material protectors, for ultimate sliding.The knuckle protector is perforated to allow airflow to enter the gloves keeping your hands cool and comfortable.
- The foam is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, like the finger knuckles.
- Adjustment strap at wrist for optimum adjustability.
- Adjustment tab at cuff.
- Stretch lips at fingers.