ALPINESTARS VIPER V3 AIR JACKET : BLACK
With unsurpassed levels of internal climate control thanks to the extensive mesh paneling on the torso, arms and upper chest, the Viper v3 Air Textile Jacket incorporates a removable windbreaker which allows riders to adapt it to the weather conditions. The Viper v3 Air Jacket delivers optimum abrasion resistance and has an engineered fit to deliver the highest level of active race protection; this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
- Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, complete with new race algorithm which is available as a download.
- High tenacity 3D mesh panels for optimized ventilation and maximum airflow.
- Detachable windproof full liner allows the jacket to be adapted to the climate conditions.
- Protective and comfortable Nucleon Flex Plus armor is highly flexible and breathable, and has a thin profile for optimum rider comfort.
- Sport fit – highly pre-curved body and arms for enhanced performance.
- Multi-fabric shell construction with mesh panels on chest and sleeves for improved cooling performance.
- Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
- Volume adjusters on sleeve to reduce material bunching.
- Two zippered hand pockets, two inner pockets and a waterproof chest for real-world practicality.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Low profile collar construction with microfiber edging plus 3D textured fabric on the inner collar lining for high levels of rider comfort.
- Reflective details.
- Chest pad and back compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors for optimal levels of protection against impacts.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – A class.