ALPINESTARS GP TECH V2 1PC LEATHER SUIT - TAC: Black White Red Yellow Fluo
The next generation of track protection is here. Descended like a golden god from knee dragger heaven, the Alpinestars Tech Air GP-Tech Race Leather Suit is the ultimate in high-performance protection — prepared to be outfitted with the cutting-edge Tech Air Race Airbag Vest (sold separately). This second iteration of the rider-acclaimed GP Tech Race Suit has been modified to accept the Tech Air system, complete with on-board LED indicators in the sleeve.
The alpinestars leather suit itself, just like the apex-predator original, is constructed with a mix of Kangaroo and full grain cowhide that optimizes performance protection and fit. The integrated CE protectors and external PU sliders equip the GP Tech Suit with a full arsenal of protection even before the Tech Air system enters the picture, while generous perforation helps to regulate body temperature. If ahead of the pack is where you prefer to be, the Alpinestars GP Tech Race Suit for Tech Air Race will put you there—both in terms of groundbreaking technology and the confidence to push it harder than the guy next to you.
Tech Air Race Ready:
This alpinestars GP Tech race leather suit is built to accept the Tech Air Race Airbag System. The vest, which must be purchased separately, installs easily in just a few minutes and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider's full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
- Compatible with the Tech Air Race Vest Airbag System, sold separately
- Internal conduits for quick and convenient connection of suit to airbag system
- Left sleeve features LED panel which clearly displays airbag system’s functioning status
- Internal VELCRO® brand fastener and YKK zipper fixings for securing airbag system
- Accordion stretch inserts on shoulder and underarm designed to accommodate inflated airbag
Note: This suit runs small. We recommend going up one size.
- 0.8-1.0 mm genuine kangaroo leather on specific areas to improve fit, comfort and performance
- 1.3 mm full grain cow leather
- CE certified protectors: shoulders, elbow, knee and tibia
- Pockets for optional chest protection (sold separately)
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Nucleon KR-R Race Back Protector (sold separately)
- GP Dynamic Friction Slider (GP DPS) at shoulder
- Innovative elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider
- External DFS knee sliders offers additional abrasion resistance at key impact area
- Anatomically profiled and removable CE Nucleon Hip Hip Protectors
- Ergonomically engineered ARSHIELD reinforcements, consisting of aramidic fiber and polyamide
- Soft 3D mesh collar and cuff construction for improved level of comfort and breathability
- Stretch fabric at wrists and ankles improves comfort and fit
- Aerodynamic ventilated back hump is designed to incorporate a hydration pack and features a conduit opening for hydration hose
- Leather accordion stretch panels are perforated for comfort and airflow
- Extensive aramidic fiber stretch panels on the underarms, shoulders, crotch and thigh areas
- Removable inner stretch mesh liner with multi-panel construction and 3D mesh
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket
Alpinestars numerical sizes displayed on our website are in Euro sizing.
CONVERT TO INCHES
||US SUIT SIZE
||US PANT SIZE
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
- C CHEST
Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- H HEIGHT
With no shoes on, stand with your back against a wall and your feet together. Measure from the floor to the top of your head.
- W WAIST
Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the ground.
- HP HIPS
Measure the circumference, from pelvic bone to pelvic bone, at the widest part of your hips below the waist.
- I INSEAM
Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
- T THIGH
Measure the circumference of your thighs at the widest point, while in a seated position, with your knees bent to a 90° angle.
- A ARM (SHOULDER TO WRIST)
Standing up straight with your arms at your sides, measure from the Acromion or summit of your shoulder, down to your wrist bone, along the outside of the arm.