The CE certified SP-X Pants are constructed from a multi-material chassis of full grain leather and extensive stretch fabric for excellent fit and movement. An extended rear waist, a reinforced seat area, plus internal body-mapped mesh lining, means these pants offer optimized levels of durability, coverage and comfort.
• Multi-panel, multi-fabric main chassis construction: 1.3 mm high grade bovine leather and highly abrasion resistant stretch fabric.
• Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee and upper back offer improved flexibility.
• Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement.
• High extended rear waist provides greater overlap coverage with the riding jacket.
• Large stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel.
• Pre-curved leg construction helps reduce riding fatigue and improves fit.
• Supplied with Alpinestars’ class-leading CE certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protectors, which incorporate advanced PU foam for impact and abrasion resistance and are ergonomically designed.
• Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on knees.
Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort.
Protectors are replaceable.
• Replaceable sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance.
• This garment is CE certified 89/686/EEC.
• Waist circumference adjustment for personalized fit and comfort.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets.
• Localized perforation for excellent ventilation and internal airflow.
• Hook and loop grip ankle closure ensures pant remains stable on the lower leg.
• Internally reinforced seat area for comfort, durability and protection.