ALPINESTARS SP 2 V3 GLOVE BLACK ANTHRACITE
A superbly styled and anatomically profiled glove for sports or naked bike enthusiasts the SP-2 v3 Glove has a full grain leather chassis incorporating multi-panel reinforcements for abrasion resistance and fit. The SP-2 v3 Glove also features a robust TPU compound knuckle guard to significantly ramp up its protective capabilities.
• Constructed from a supple and highly durable full-grain leather chassis to provide core abrasion resistance and durability.
• Palm and finger sidewalls are reinforced with supple goat’s leather for feel and performance fit.
• Main shell reinforcement is provided by leather coverage over first and second fingers and cuff.
• Synthetic suede reinforcements on palm and landing zones for maximum abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomic, advanced compound and MotoGP-derived TPU slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact performance.
• Alpinestars robust yet flexible compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
• Strategically positioned impact absorbing EVA foam for additional impact performance.
• Alpinestars patented finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Extensive sport knuckle gusset opening on thumb allows flex and freedom of movement.
• Perforated cuff, leather top panel and ventilated finger sidewalls to help keep the hands cool.
• Cuff side leather padded patches to enhance protection.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
• Wide hook-and-loop wrist closure for easy entry and secure fastening.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.